My Arts and Crafts Manifesto

My name is Ange Marsden-Stamp and this craft blog is part of my mission to become New Zealand's answer to Martha Stewart. I want to inspire people to cook for their friends and families, make gifts instead of complaining about long queues on Christmas Eve, recycle their old furniture, clothing and kid's toys into new and exciting things and to HAVE FUN being creative!

I want to rediscover our nation's creative side; that spark of crafting genius hiding in every home in the country.

I want to save crafts from dusty doilies, lashings of lace and vases made from drinking straws to something more modern, sophisticated and just plain easier than learning to crochet.


Here's to your crafting success,

Ange Marsden-Stamp

CreativeYou!, DIY Wedding Crafts, Ange's Weight Loss Blog and Bright Little Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment