I Master the Art of Fabric Crafts!

How I made a dress - at last!!

I had a dream. A dream where I was free. Free to make my own frocks which looked awesome and weren't the same as what the younger, skinnier girl at the party was wearing. I had a dream where I looked fabulous and unique. And last night I realised my dream!

After the epic fail of my last dress I took some notes and did some rejigging of the pattern and gave it another go. I was so proud of my results I crafted a little fabric flower for the dress and added a pink net hem which is too cute. What I really need now is some shoes to match with all the money I saved...




The McCalls Dress Pattern
Ta da! Bring on summer!!
The details:

Fabric from the Spots and Stripes range at Spotlight ($16)
Pink net from the soft furnishings department bargain bin at Spotlight ($1)
Zip from an old skirt
Hooks and eyes from Spotlight ($4)

Project cost: $21


No comments:

Post a Comment